The interns also participated in a variety of local productions, including Idols SA, Isibaya, Carte Blanche, Binnelanders, Getroud Met Rugby and Igazi, as well as worked on Happiness is a Four-Letter Word, a successful original South African movie. Magic in Motion Academy CSI Internship Programme What is the criteria for interns to be selected to…
Closing Date: 04 December 2017 The Department of Trade and Industry invites graduates to apply for internship opportunities for a period of 12 months commencing 01 April 2018 to 31 March 2019. Interns will receive a monthly stipend of R6 000.00 in accordance with their highest qualification at the time of appointment. Through the Internship…
CLOSING DATE: 01 DECEMBER 2017 Location: KZN Ithala is listed as a 3D Provincial business entity in the Public Finance Management Act. The core mandate of Ithala is the facilitation of economic development in the KZN Province. The objective of Ithala is to promote and facilitate socio-economic empowerment and skills development in the Province of…
Capitec Bank is on the lookout for a dynamic, self-motivate team member sharing our passion for excellent client service. As a Service Consultant (Teller) you are required to deliver a quality front-line banking service to our clients within the branch by: consulting with clients, gathering and capturing of information, deposit- taking transactions, new client take…
Our goal is to build a better, healthier future for people all over the world. Working through offices in more than 150 countries, WHO staff work side by side with governments and other partners to ensure the highest attainable level of health for all people.
Together we strive to combat diseases – infectious diseases like influenza and HIV and noncommunicable ones like cancer and heart disease. We help mothers and children survive and thrive so they can look forward to a healthy old age. We ensure the safety of the air people breathe, the food they eat, the water they drink – and the medicines and vaccines they need.
- The World Health Organization (WHO), Geneva, seeks a Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Innovate : Be an innovator for the Organizations information technology needs, adopting new approaches and technologies as appropriate.
- Transform : Lead the digital transformation of the global Organization, for IT modernization, cost efficiencies, enhanced governance, and increased staff productivity.
- Communicate : Analyze information and trends, and communicate with the senior management team to ensure a unified understanding and coherent approaches, aligned to business needs.
- Lead and manage : Direct the organization, management, operation, and performance of the Information Management and Technology Department in areas of relevant services, quality of service delivery, and customer satisfaction.
(Vacancy reference: 1703360)
The Chief Information Officer ensures that IT is a strategic enabler for WHO, delivering global services and best practice solutions for WHO to achieve its public health mission.
Salary: This position is a classified at the D2 level in the United Nations common system. WHO offers an attractive expatriate package including health insurance, financial support for schooling of children and relocation.
Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus,
Expatriate package including health insurance, financial support for schooling of children and relocation
For more information and to apply online please go to: http://goo.gl/MmoZgw
- Minimum 5 Years of Experience in Site HSE Management, documentation and client coordination of the core industries like refineries, petrochemicals, fertilizers, EPC Projects or heavy chemical etc.
- Full time Graduate degree in Engineering + PG Diploma in Industrial Safety / NEBOSH / IOSH
- We are Hiring Engineer – Maintenance for Nigeria Location.
2. Maintain the log books Daily basis ,
3. Maintaining records of spare parts on daily basis, purchase, bargain of the items.
5. Handling manpower
– Blister packing machine,
– Tablet compression machine,
– Monoblook syrups filling machine
– Coating Pan,
– R m.g, .F.b.d.
– Labeling machine,
– Sticker labeling machine
– Utility Air compressor, chiller, cooling tower, boiler, D.M.plant, E.T.P, HVAC, AHU,etc.
* Please note that Company will provide Home accommodation & Additional Local Nigerian salary.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org