Our client is one of the leading Security Solutions providers serving a wide host of clients in diverse industries.
They seek to hire a General Manager who will be responsible for achieving accurate and timely results that support the established organizational standards and ensuring company policies and procedures are correctly followed.
Industry: Security Services
Salary: 250 – 300K gross
General Manager Job Key Responsibilities
- Supervise the day to day security operations of deployment, supervision, and allocation of duties as required at the Client Sites.
- Responsible for coordinating and supervising the day-to-day team effort of Supervisors, Liaison Officers,
- Senior Liaison Officers and other assigned personnel to ensure that services are delivered in a quality and cost-effective manner.
- Ensure proper channels of communication exist and are enforced between the employees and the headquarters.
- Oversee compliance of Guards with established Company Policies and Standards such as Health and Safety, security measures being in place and training of guards.
- Responsible for ensuring all Employees portray a Corporate Brand Image through inspections of guarding uniforms, company vehicles and motorbikes and equipment.
- Ensure all Assignment Instructions and Incident reports are attached into Evolution.
- Investigate incidents and prepare Incident reports within 48 hours. Ensure client’s requirements, requests, complaints, and suggestions are updated onto the system.
- Ensure all issues and complaints brought in are addressed within 24 hours and recorded in the Supervisory
- Occurrence Book and updated on the system with corrective actions implemented.
- Ensure review of all assignment instructions in every Zone
- Conduct Security Vulnerability Assessment by inspecting premises to ensure adequate security is available and that all physical facilities comply with Health and safety and environmental codes and ordinances.
- Ensure implementation of prepared Monthly Zonal Spot check Schedules and Parade Schedules.
- Conduct and attend monthly parades for every area as per documented agenda.
- Work with assigned personnel to ensure that all contractually scheduled hours are met with a minimum use of unbilled overtime.
- Ensure on termination of a Contract all resources and equipment from client premises are returned to the
- Stores (Transmitters, Mobiles, and Umbrellas etc.)
- Act as liaison between the organization and the customer to foster customer attention by attending meetings personally address any nonconformity identified from the Baton site report and the Baton report by the supervisor on a daily basis.
- Ensure Scheduled Site Training for assignments are conducted in liaison with the Training Manager as per schedule.
- Prepare all required reports as per the documented processes, recommend and develop strategies to improve quantity and quality of service delivered.
- Adherence to systems, processes, and policies.
Skills & Qualifications for the General Manager Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field/ Security Management
- 5 – 8 years in operations/management in the security sector
- Candidates holding similar position preferred
- Result oriented, self-motivated and energetic
- Demonstrable leadership skills and ability to manage and co-ordinate teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (General Manager-Security Services) to email@example.com before Friday 3rd March 2017.
Kindly indicate previous/ current salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.