Coca-Cola Graduates in Training (GIT) Programme Career Opportunities in Kenya
Coca-Cola Sabco Party Ltd has a Graduate in Training Programme which offers talented graduates the opportunity to work with one of the biggest brands in the World.
The programme is designed for FRESH graduates who are resourceful, innovative and daring to excel in whatever they do.
The opportunities exist in Human Resource, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Manufacturing & Planning
Who is eligible for the programme?
Applicants should demonstrate a history of academic achievement at a high level.
- You should also have a relevant degree in the above mentioned areas and must have graduates either within the last two years or just finished (yet to graduate)
- You should also be a talented and highly motivated individual committed to the goals of the company
- A good communicator
- A strategic thinker and practical problem solver
- Team player
- Flexible, adaptable and resourceful
- Sensitive and appreciative of differences and diversity.
How do you apply?
Interested applicants are advised to apply online through HERE by 11th March 2015.