FRESHERS Business Development Executives for Malaysia & Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations (Power Point and etc.)
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports to management related with business plan and etc.
- Providing management with feedback
- Achieving assigned sales targets based on management expectation.
- Responsible for developing new market initiatives, assessing new markets, and analysing business opportunities.
- Duties include negotiating contracts, initiating proposals, and closing deals.
- Assist superior to ensure that operation run smoothly
- Any other task will be assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma ,Bachelor’s Degree, ,Professional Degree, either in Engineering or any other field.
- High level of proficiency in English.
- Collaborative team player with excellent communication, influencing and leadership skills: ability to impart knowledge, delegate, train and empower in-country team.
- Well-developed communication skills and ability to liaise with various levels of management, clients and employees.
- High level of computer literacy and reporting capability
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism.
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills.
- At least 0-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position and had previously functioned in supervisory capacity, supervising a team.
- A dynamic personality with a high level of qualities and desire for advancement.
- Self-motivation, commitment, responsibility, persistence and ability to work under pressure.
- Transportation and accommodation coming to work is provided.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org