Multiple Vacancies in Africa, Maldives & Afghanistan
QA / QC Engineer (Burundi)
- B.E./B.Tech/Dip (Civil) having experience of 4-6 years in the field of testing of fine Aggregates and Cement and concrete. Quality control of concrete production, concrete placement etc. Candidate must have well versed with Mix design of concrete. Experience in testing of in-situ rock bolts.
- Project Manager – Electrical (Tanzania)
- B.E./B.Tech (Electrical) having experience of Rural Electrification projects. Also having 12+ years experience in Coordination with client, contractor, statutory authorities and Erection, Testing and commissioning etc.
- Administration Executive (Burundi)
- BA/B.Com having experience of 4-10 years in large projects for managing the staff, Labours, Contract staff etc. Basic knowledge of EHS (Environment, Health and safety) aspect related to his /her area of work. Good communication skill and good in computer is must.
- Project Engineer – Civil (Kuwait)
B.E./B.Tech.(Civil) having experience of 08 – 10 years in Civil construction works, Mall/ High Rise Buildings projects, preferably in Middle east.
Note – Only those candidates needs to apply who having experience in middle east and can works on contractual roll for a period of 2 years .
Environmental Engineer (Benin)
- B.E./B.Tech/Dip (Civil) having experience of 7 to 10 years in knowledge of ISO, capable to design for protection & safety and can solve safety issue. Good communication skill and good in computer is must.
- Sr. Engineer / Engineer – Civil (Maldives)
- B.E./B. Tech (Civil) having experience of 04 – 06 years in constructing building preferably sea shore and experience of water projects pile lines. Knowledge of computer and good communication skill required.
- Sr. Engineer / Engineer – Mechanical (Maldives)
- B.E./B. Tech (Mechanical) having experience of 04 – 06 years in water pipeline, R.O. Plant or water treatment Plant. Knowledge of computer and good communication skill required.
- Sr. Manager/ Manager – Civil (Maldives)
- B.E./B. Tech (Civil) having experience of 10-12 years in constructing building preferably and experience of water projects pipe line. Knowledge of computer and good communication skill required.
- Assistant Manager / Sr. Engineer – Electrical (Afghanistan)
B.E./B. Tech/Diploma (Electrical) having experience of 06-10 years in power distribution project to supervise the electrical work during the project execution.
Note: Only those person need to apply who have a valid Passport and willing to work in Afghanistan
Project Engineer / Sr. Engineer – Civil (Burundi)
- BE / B. Tech [Civil] / Dipl. [Civil] with experience in site execution of Hydro Projects particularly in the field of RCC work in Dam/Tunnel/Surge Shaft and Power House
MUST HAVE A VALID PASSPORT AND READY TO LOCATE AT BURUNDI. VACATION ON EVERY SIX MONTHS. COMPANY WILL PROVIDE ACCOMODATION, TICKET, FOOD ETC., AT SITE
- IT Faculty – Programming and Software Development (Swaziland)
Qualification: Any B.E / B. Tech / MCA
Min 5-6 years of Experience in imparting training to students in Programming.
Candidates should have sound knowledge on Various programming languages as listed below.
He Should also have certifications on Microsoft Programming/Development tools, JAVA, Oracle etc. SDLC Planning & Management
Understanding the technical & functional specifications.
Designing, developing, testing, troubleshooting and debugging of the applications.
Managing smooth implementation and testing of the application at client location.
Providing post-implementation, enhancement and maintenance support to client for application.
Handling all software release installs to test, training and production databases.
NET TECHNOLOGIES – Visual Studio with TFS, VB.Net, C#, WPF XAML, ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC 5, Com+ Services, ADO.Net, Entity Framework 6, LINQ To SQL, WCF, Data Access Technologies, Azure
THIRD PARTY TOOLS – Dev Express, Telerik (ASP.Net, WPF, Win Forms, Windows Phone), Ajax Toolkit
JAVA TECHNOLOGIES – Java Programming, J2SE (APPLICATIONS & APPLETS), J2EE (JDBC, EJB, RMI)
WCD (SERVLETS, JSP, WEB SERVICES, STRUTS, HIBERNATE, SPRING) Eclipse, Net-Beans IDEs
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES – C, C++, C# (Data Structures)
DATABASE MANAGEMENT – SQL SERVER 2008, 2012, 2014, ORACLE, MYSQL
Others -Agile, SCRUM, Web AP
Only Aptech Certified Trainers are eligible for above openings.
Location: Position is in one of the leading IT education center abroad Swaziland (IT Park) Africa. Passport is a Must.
Salary + other benefits : As per industry standards with single accomodation + food
General Note: Please mention job code IT Park Swaziland (Africa)
Type of job would be fixed term contract base (One Year) may be extend depend on Project requirements.
Apply only those Candidate who have valid passport and ready to relocate Swaziland (IT Park) Africa.
- Sr. Engineer/ Engineer – Civil (Guinea & Sierra Leone)
B.E./B.Tech (Civil) having experience of 6-8 years in Transmission line projects. Having specific experience on the civil foundation works with Departmental gang. Exposure on Soil testing, Survey, Pitmarking, Prop setting Civil quality control. Overseas experience will be added advantage.
Must having valid passport and ready to work in Africa.
Site Accountant (Benin)
B.Com having experience of 05 to 10 years in site accounting activities and having experience in EPC company.
Candidate from commerce background would be preference.
Should have well hand experience in Tally.
Can able to manage the site accounting and billing.
Have experience to manage general work related to site work.
Knowledge of GST would be an advantage.
Should have good command over English, and MS office (I.e, World, Excel).
Who can join maximum a month notice need to apply.
Surveyor (Guinea & Sierra Leone)
ITI (Survey) + Graduation having experience of 8-10 years in Transmission line survey involving in Route alignment, Detailed Survey & Check Survey. Also having experience in Template setting & Prop Setting. Overseas experience will be added advantage.
Must having valid passport and ready to work in Africa.
Piping Engineer (Maldives)
- B.E. /B. Tech – Civil/Mechanical having experience of 4 to 8 years in water pipeline projects specifically for HDPE pipe lines. Good communication skill and good in computer. Ready to relocate in Maldives and can join in one month time.
- Electrical Manager (Guinea)
B.E./B. Tech (Electrical) having experience of 12 to 15 years in Execution of Transmission Line. Must have experience on communication skill, Project planning progress reports & Site execution supporting the site construction Manager.
Overseas experience on project will be a added advantage.
- ITI (Survey) having experience of 10-12 years in conducting the Transmission Line route alignment, detailed survey & Check survey, Tower spotting in PLS Cad. Template setting and Prop setting for the Transmission Line projects. Experience on using DGPS and Total Stations (TOPCON,LEICA) u sing Auto Cad for drawings. Overseas experience on project will be a added advantage.
- Safety Officer (Tanzania)
- Diploma in Safety, Health and Environment having experience of 5-8 years EHS aspect, related to his area of work. Specification of HSE personal including HSE Officer, Knowledge for Job Safety Analysis and daily toolbox talks/Conducting PPE/ Trainings/ HSE training, Meetings, HSE Inspection, Knowledge of all ISO standards, Submission of monthly safety reports and ISO reports to HO.
- Mechanical Engineer (Benin)
- Capable to monitoring civil, Erection & Stringing work of EHV Transmission line & Substation.
- Responsible for Project related coordination with client, Sub contractors, AIL site & HO.
- Should be capable to plan & execute project jobs along with arranging resources for work execution.
- Should verify & manage records for complete Billing& material used/consumed.
- Should not be restricted to civil work only, all projectrelated workd should be managed.
- Ensure that work should be executed with proper Quality & Safety.
- Be competent for complete material management & re-conciliation.
- B.E./ B. Tech/ Dip (Mechanical) having experience of 5 – 10 years in handling installation and commissioning of water pump and piping network including installation of Valve for irrigation projects/Water projects.
- Assistant Purchase Manager (Benin)
- B.E./B.Tech/Diploma (Mechanical) having experience of 4-8 years in purchase process, Preparation of PO, processing of PO, negotiations etc. Good communication skill and ready to relocate to Africa
- Civil Engineer (Ivory Coast)
B.E./B.Tech/Dip (Civil) having experience of 8-10 years in
Recruiter Name:Jai Prakash
Company:Angelique International Limited