Tata Project provides simple and innovative solutions to deliver complex projects including EPC, power generation, oil, gas and urban infrastructure
Looking for Electrical & Instrumentation Inspector – QA/QC
1. Shall be Diploma in Electronics / Instrumentation engineering.
2. Shall have a minimum of 7 years of quality control and inspection experience in Oil & Gas Experience
3. Shall be thoroughly familiar with instrument construction materials and construction methods, testing of instrumentation and installations, international codes and standards for instrumentation design, construction and testing of facilities and works.
1. Implement QA/QC activities including those of sub-contractors works in accordance with approved QCP /ITPs and Procedures, method statements and other contract documents.
2. Prepares and signoff applicable records for quality surveillance / inspections / tests.
3. Maintain records of calibration, inspection and testing equipment.
4. Ensure availability of appropriate version of applicable work documents such as Drawings, Specifications, SPs, PRs, and Standards.
5. Witness procedures, tests and certify the results
6. Provide sufficient feedback to Lead Quality Engineer on the day to day quality issues
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org