Account Supervisor for Bangkok, Thailand
- The Opportunity : A promising career opportunity for young Accountant to build career in Financial accounting, Plant accounting, Management accounting, Audit and Statutory compliances with one of the Manufacturing company. The position provides good opportunity to work in a multi-cultural work environment; besides opportunities for merit based career growth.
- Proficiency in Excel, MS word, outlook & Power point.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hardworking and ability to lead a small team.
- Ability to work in a multicultural work environment; and ability to interact and communicate with expats/foreign nationals.
- Candidate who knows Thai Language will have an added advantage.
- Factory / Plant Accounting.
- MIS reports, Budgeting, Costing & Financial Analysis.
- Supporting in Accounts Finanlisation, Audits and Regulatory Filings.
- Local Statutory Compliances with respect to Taxes etc.
- Cashflow Statements.
- Dealing with Banks for Funds, Remittences, Import & Export related matters etc.
- Supervising day to day accounting transactions, suppliers bills processing, payments, Collections, payroll accounting.
- Invoicing and Debtor Control.
- Managing Vendor Payments and Creditor Control.
- All other general accounting matters.
Post: Account Supervisor.
Years of Experience: 5 to 7 years.
Location: Bangkok (Thailand).
Reporting : CFO
Experience: 5 to 7 Years work experience in Financial Accounting, Plant Accounting, Management Accounts, MIS, budgeting, Costing, Financial Analysis, Accounts Finalisation, Audits, Taxation and Supervising day to day Accounting transactions, preferably in Manufacturing Organisations in India and/or abroad.
Role: Supervising and managing complete Financial Accounting, Plant Accounting, Finalisation & Audits, MIS & Budgeting, costing, Export & Import, Commercial matters and Statutory Compliances etc.
Email: hr9@KLSandA.com, hr12@KLSandA.com, hr4@KLSandA.com