Construction Coordinator Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Coordinator
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation
- The Construction Coordinator responsible for construction planning, coordinates construction input and communicates with Construction management.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- The Construction Coordinator establishes the Construction Planning Program (CPP) & seek alignment of the planning scope with the Construction Advisor & subsequently with the Construction Support Manager.
- The Construction Coordinator is responsible to coordinate Construction input to the planning effort & act as the key interface point for coordinating
- the flow of Construction deliverables to the project.
- Communicate & work with Construction Support Managers to resolve construction planning resource constraints.
- Organize & facilitate Construction Execution Team (CET) meetings for assigned projects.
- Ensure timely communication with Construction Advisor, Construction Support Manager, Construction Manager & Construction Leadership Team (CLT) on project status & issue resolution.
- Act as Construction Functional Engagement Plan (FEP) Coordinator for assigned projects and provide project support as needed.
- BS/MS in Engineering
- Good coordination & interface capabilities
- 5+ years of project experience
- This is a level 3 position: At least 20 years of related experience is required.
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online