Waiter/Waitress/Server Vacancy at Imisi Partners
Imisi Partners is an Africa focused business development company (BDC) with offices in Istanbul and Lagos. Our firm is essentially a hybrid between a traditional investment company and an operating company.
We make investments in private, or in some cases public companies, typically with lower trading volumes, with an investment objective of providing for the possibility of capital appreciation and current income. We hope our stakes in the businesses will increase in value as the business grows. We also loan money to small enterprises and offer consulting for a fee. Our firm is essentially a hybrid between a traditional investment company and an operating company. We represent a transparent portfolio of loans, similar in some sense to private equity or venture capital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Waiter/Waitress/Server
- We are looking for skilled Waiter/Waitress/Servers to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers.
- The right Waiter/Waitress uplifts the visit experience for our customers.
- We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
- To successful in this role you should be polite with our customers.
- You should also be a team player and be able to effectively communicate and ensure orders are accurate and delivered promptly.
- Greet customers in a warm and friendly manner
- Serve food and drink orders
- Communicate order details
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Carry dirty plates, glasses for cleaning
- Provide excellent customer service to guests.
- Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Team spirit
- High School Diploma; food safety training is a plus
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com