Procurement Executive Job at Rossland Screening Solutions
Rossland Screening Solutions – Our client, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Executive
- Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and oversea vendors
- Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for our projects
- Advise internal and external on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions
- In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery.
- Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation.
- Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- B.Sc /HND in Procurement or Business Administration.
- 3-5 years relevant working experience in a similar capacity preferably in an Engineering Company- This is a Must.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills with suppliers and internal customers
- Resourceful, self-driven, proactive and independent worker
- Hardworking and meticulous with positive attitude
- Proficient in use of MS Office Applications (Words, Excel, Access) and SAP
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well under stress in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a resident of Kano state or willing to relocate to Kano state.
- Must be able to speak Hausa
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: Careers@rosslandgroup.com using the Job title as the subject of the email.