Account Officer Employment at the Montaigne Place
Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand’s portfolio cuts across different categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Are you willing to supervise all financial reports and pricing on an everyday basis?
- Do you think you can administer all accounts and budgets for various departments?
- Are you ready to coordinate and cooperate with internal and external auditors and manage work of all accountants?
- If your answer is yes, then you need to apply for this job with immediate effect.
- Supervise all financial reports and pricing on an everyday basis and provide NAV for all investments.
- Administer all accounts and budgets for various departments, perform audits on tax and prepare reports
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors and manage work of all accountants.
- Analyze management performance and oversaw the efficient working of same.
- Collaborate with accounting and finance team and prepare financial statements on a monthly basis.
- Prepare various financial reports and submit it to regulatory agencies.
- Coordinate with chief financial officer and evaluate all fiscal policies and recommend improvements for programs.
- Manage all communication with investor on various investor and earning releases.
- Analyze potential contracts and mergers and manage all investments for company.
- Administer all accounting functions for acquisition and integration of processes.
- Supervise all functions of Corporate Controller and subsidiaries.
- Maintain records of all data and evaluate it to recommend product improvements.
- Work with investor relations of organization and participate in various meetings for all potential investors.
- Develop and establish all accounting policies for banks.
- Coordinate with internal and external legal advisors and senior bank personnel.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries.
- Process adjustments.
- Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or related field required.
- Candidate MUST be Chartered, ACCA/ICAN Certified.
- Audit Experience Required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of accounts receivable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of office administration and procedures.
- Knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Proficient in relevant computer software.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- 3-5 years of accounts receivable and general accounting experience.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
Application Closing Date
16th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org