Accountant Vacancy at Mosra Enerji Limited
Mosra Enerji Limited (formally known as Dalkiranlar Enerji Limited) has been a market leader in energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria since 2010. In our few years of operations, we have expanded our capacity to undertake and deliver projects in Nigeria and other parts of Africa utilising our local strengths.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- As an Accountant, of the company your role involves Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Prepare, examine and analyses accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards. Prepare accounts and balance sheets, profit and loss accounts.
- Prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements. Advise clients before taxing authorities. Makes the statements and payments of various taxes to be paid by the company.
- Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses and individuals. Get the balance sheet audited by the concerned authority.
- Keep records of debit/ credit for all suppliers/ contractors and consultants
- Allocation of funds to various departments as per budget provisions.
- Checking of bills with respect to terms and conditions of contract/order
- Preparing and submitting periodical statement of accounts to the management
- Appraise and evaluate inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the property’s description, value and location
- Provide strong leadership for members of the Account Department
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
- Minimum of 3-5 years post-Degree experience
- Professional membership is a must; ACA (ICAN) etc.
- Strong team ethic and proven team leadership, coaching and influencing and negotiation skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications. (Excel)
- Good sense of judgment, result-oriented, self-motivated with evident analytical and strategic thinking ability.
- Ability to work extended hours and quality speed
- Good project management, planning, organization and high attention to detail
- Technical competence in Accounting Softwares such as Peachtree, Sage, Etc.
Application Closing Date
17th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org the job title as subject of the e-mail e.g. “Accountant”.
- Multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned.
- Preference would be given to applicants residing within Abuja.