Data Support Officer (NYSC/Intern) Job at Greman Allied Industries Limited
Greman Allied Industries Limited is a leading firm in the agricultural sector involved in the production and distribution of rice and animal feeds (poultry and catfish).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Support Officer (NYSC/Intern)
- Check, query and correct information submitted for uploading from the inhouse platform.
- Resolve data issues as they arise.
- Request, process and upload data received into the reporting database in a timely manner.
- Update and maintain all company social media accounts.
- Monitor and follow-up with staff on regular data upload into database.
- Maintenance of all database and company related accounts.
- Ensure timely submission of periodic reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Relevant and adequate knowledge is required.
- Previous experience is an added advantage.
- MUST have knowledge of HTML & CSS for /web design/web developing skills.
- MUST be Social media savvy and have experience working with WordPress, Typography, Print Designs and Layout.
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated, have the ability to multi task and result oriented.
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in oral/written responses to emails and when submitting reports.
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to analyse and revise operating practices to improve efficiency.
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner.
Application Closing Date
18th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com with the role as subject.
Note: Only candidates that reside in ABUJA should apply.