HR Coordinator Assistant wanted at Solidarites International
Solidarités International (SI) is a French humanitarian organisation operating for over 35 years who is committed to providing aid in the event of conflict and natural disasters. Our mission is to provide aid as quickly and as efficiently as possible to endangered populations by meeting their vital needs: water, food and shelter.
SI has started activities in North-eastern Nigeria in August 2016 in the fields of Wash and is now intervening in 4 areas of the state for Wash and Shelter activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Coordinator Assistant
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Beginning of contract: 1/8/2018
Contract duration: 3 months (with possibility of extension) – Probation period: 1 month
- At his/her assigned mission level, the HR Coordinator assistant supports the HR Coordinator in the processing of accounting operations as well as all tasks relating to Human Resources
Roles and Responsibilities
Administrative management of personnel:
- Welcome and participate in administrative briefing of new personnel
- Assist the HR Coordinator for the administrative management of recruitment and hiring
- Participate in the organization of training
- Ensure archiving and monitoring of individual dossiers and deliver all documents relative to the professional life of Solidarités International employees
- Ensure the confidentiality of all HR datas
- Collect the necessary information to monitor changes in the cost of living
- Participate in the monitoring of work contracts on the mission
- Keep individual employee files and recruitment files up to date
- Ensure that procedures for recruitment and terminating contracts are adhered to
- Prepare new employment contracts
- Inform new employees about internal regulations
- Draw up administrative documents relating to employment contracts
- Keep an organization chart up to date for the base
- Participate in the application of policies relating to salaries and benefits for Solidarités International
- Monitor changes in the cost of living
- Train and support team members under his or her supervision
- Ensure the minimal replacement of members of the admin services in case of absence (days of, sickness etc.)
Reporting / communication:
- Participate in supervision of regulations in effect
- Aid HR Coordinator in relations with administrative authorities
- Professional experience: 6 months of experience in similar position (NGO/Private or Public sector)
- Languages: English and Hausa (Kanuri is a plus)
- Personal qualities: reliable, honest, very good organization, resistance to stress, good interpersonal skills (internal and external communication), team player, initiative and autonomy, capacity of prioritization of tasks
- Training: University Degree in Human Resources or related fields.
- IT skills: Good knowledge of Office software : Excel, Word, Power Point
Salary and Conditions
- In accordance with SI’s Terms of Employment; for national staff in Nigeria
Application Closing Date
17th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, Cover Letter and References in one file in PDF or Word to: email@example.com
- The file must be named with name and surname of the candidate. Files called CV or resume will be immediately deleted
- No paper applications will be accepted.
- Shortlisting will start as soon as we start receiving applications and deadline might be changed without prior notice.
- As position is required as soon as possible, Solidarites International reserves the right to select a candidate and finalize the recruitment before the final date