Category Archives: Jobs in Dubai
- Maintenance engineer for CNC machines. You must be able to handle Fanuc and Haas controls. The work will also include repairing hydraulic devices and mechanical parts.
The work will also include developing new hydraulic devices so good knowledge of hydraulics is reguired
- Candidate must have solid experience of maintaining CNC machines with fanuc or haas controll.
- You must also be able make the mechanical maintenance.
- Good command of hydraulics is a benefit.
- We require minimum 10 years experience.
- To inspect and collect data and evaluate potential hazards of the work place
Familiar to do risk assessment, method statement,fire emergency plan
To make critical lift plans to ensure safe and documented procedure for working
- NEBOSH (General Certificate) qualified or working towards
NEBOSH certificate accreditation
NEBOSH Environmental Certificate.
English and communication level is above 90%.
Must been worked in petroleum or petrochemical field.
- 7+ years experience
- We are looking for ” Mechatronics Engineer ” for one of Our Prestigious Client in UAE
- URGENTLY REQUIRE SAFETY OFFICER FOR ZAMIL COMPANY (OIL & GAS INDUSTRY) JOB LOCATION SAUDI ARABIA
We are now having a vacancy for ONE OF OUR PRESTIGIOUS CLIENT IN SAUDI ARABIA.
COMPANY NAME ZAMIL INDUSTRIAL (MAINTENANCE DIVISION)
DESIGNATION SAFETY OFFICER
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 5 – 10 YEARS
SKILLS REQUIRED –
A SAFETY OFFICER role is highly technical. To be successful in this role a range of skills are required, including:
Minimum 4 years HSE experience from Petrochemical Plants
OSHA+IOSH Certified (preferably NEBOSH IGC)
With HSE standards certification from an international governing body.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and ERP Systems.
Good Communication skills in English.
Attention to Details.
HSE SITE INSPECTION Monitor and inspect all site areas, activities and the Project site team in order to ensure their compliance with the Projects Health and Safety standards and practices.
HSE NON-CONFORMANCES Coordinate and track the timely resolution of the Health & Safety Non-conformances found during inspection / audit in order to minimize possible loss or damage of company property / assets or life due to the safety / health hazard.
HSE INVESTIGATIONS Conduct investigations on all accidents incidence to find the possible cause / issue in order to provide recommendations for the timely correction of the issue / cause preventing future similar accidents.
HSE REPORTS Prepare and consolidate the relevant Health, Safety & Environment Reports, including found non-conformances / investigation reports in order to timely communicate to all relevant parties for their reference and action
AD HOC PROJECTS
Execute ad hoc task and activities to accomplish the requirements of the line manager.
Provide support and assistance to the team as and when required.
If interested kindly forward your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT NO: 022-66283388
MODE OF INTERVIEW CLIENT INTERVIEW ON 18TH NOV 2017
INTERVIEW VENUE: SOUNDLINES HR CONSULTANCY
8A/19A, GROUND FLOOR, GRANTS BUILDING ANNEXE,STRAND CINEMA,COLABA,
NEAR RADIO CLUB, COLABA, MUMBAI 400 005
Position: Safety (Occupational, Safety & Management)
Experience : 7+ years
Oil & Gas
POSITION TITLE: SUGAR CANE PROCUREMENT AND MANUFACTURING EXPERT
Study the present standards of Sugar Cane cultivation and captive areas around existing Sugar Mills-
Transportation modes Rail and Road from fields and present deficiency in the system of
Procurement of Sugar cane by mills- suggest optimisation for increasing productivity by better
Transportation and handling at field and factory
Study the existing manufacturing processes and suggest for optimisation at existing Sugar plants
The study and report to envisage quantum jump of about 30% from the present level of
Manufacture in three stages: immediate, after a year and long term implementation after two
Years with additional capital investment
With special emphasise on Sugar Cane cultivation
Must be associated with Sugar Industry right from plantation to Manufacturing processes
Experience in having worked with Private or Public sector or Govt in the development of Sugar
Minimum 10 to 15 years
Sugar cane cultivation methods
Sugar manufacturing process and handling of sugar cane from field to plant
Less than 70 Years
CTC RANGE: As the duration of study /employment as Expert is two months: Will be decided on merits and qualification
ANY ADDITIONAL DETAILS:
A. India to Fiji : All travel expenses
B. Boarding and Lodging at FIJI including local Transport
C. Office Assistance for developing report
E. Insurance during travel and stay at Fiji
Item A E: Will be to Clients or Anurag Account
1. As part of the Team, Study the present standards and captive areas of sugar cultivation
Around the exiting sugar mills in detail covering cultivation methods, handling of sugar
Cane from fields to factory by rail and road, stacking in the sugar plant and feeder
Arrangements for manufacturing sugar
2. Identifying reasons for shortfall in higher productivity at cultivation stage at Farmers
Level and suggest measures for augmentation for increasing the productivity by more
Than 30% from the present level
3. Study the existing transport modes from Field stacks to factory by rail/ road and reasons
For shortfall in transportation quantity and suggest measures for augmentation
4. Stacking arrangements at Plant yard sugar cane coming from fields by rail and road
And suggest optimation for higher productivity
5. Study manufacturing processes and suggest for improvement : General in nature
KEY RESULT AREA
Developing a Bankable report for optimisation of sugar cane cultivation, ttansportation modes
rail/ road Stacking area study and manufacturing of sugar for increasing the production by 30% plus
From the Present level in three stages: Immediate, after a Year and after two years and Investment
WORK IN COORDINATION WITH TEAM LEADER AND OTHER MEMBERS COMING FOR STUDYING AND
UPGRADING RAIL AND TRUCK INFRA INCLUDING MAINTENANCE FACILITIES AND TRAINING
Interaction with local Sugar Industry, Plant Executives and Officials from Govt of Fiji
Associated with this project. It is a Govt funded study.
2 MONTHS MAXIMUM
Starting in the initial years with activities like Legacy Data Migration, Change Management, 3D Modeling, Detailing, and FE Meshing, SATVEN now has proven service offerings in Product Design, 3-Dimensional Tolerance Stacks, Value Analysis and Value Engineering (VAVE), Competitive Benchmarking, Supplier Development and Supplier Quality Engineering, Digital Manufacturing, Crash & NVH Simulations and Computational Fluid Dynamics. SATVENÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s domain expertise covers body, closures, interior trims, exteriors, seating systems, braking systems, occupant safety systems, chassis, steering & suspension systems, among others. SATVENÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s flexible business models together with the right mix of onsite, offshore and offsite support, SATVEN maximizes the value-add to Automotive customers based on their specific needs.
With about 600 engineers working in various locations in India, US, Europe and Japan, SATVEN is poised to take Indian Engineering Service Industry into the league of Automotive Consulting and from providing discrete services to complete solutions.
Experience: 8-15 Years
Conducting full vehicle crash, Pedestrian safety & occupant simulations independently using PAMCRASH/ LS Dyna; providing countermeasures for achieving performance targets and improving overall design.
Providing technical analysis of crash CAE results for achieving vehicle performance targets; Extending support in preparation of detailed technical reports/ presentations to customer.
Ensuring compliance of projects with regulation requirements of new and emerging markets.
Reporting to senior leadership on progress & issues at each critical project milestone and to customer for design & performance gateway approvals.
Should be able to perform full vehicle crash simulations (Frontal, Side, Rear, PedPro, Occupant etc.,)
Tool Knowledge in one of HyperMesh / ANSA .
Good level of proficiency in LS Dyna / Pamcrash should possess commendable post processing skills.
Should be able to provide design countermeasures, correlation experience.
Knowledge of Japanese would be an added advantage.
For company information please call or mail on the below mail ID
1. Store Keepers
Diploma in an Engineering discipline or equivalent, Minimum three (03) years experience in the positions of Store Keeper in Industrial Sector, Preferably in Oil & Gas Industries., Store keeper must possess valid QATARI DRIVING LICENSE to be able to drive forklift in the warehouse., Store Keeper shall be computer literate, especially using MS Office packages and relevant materials handling software.
2. Materials Handlers
Apprenticeship certificate in materials handling., Minimum three (03) years experience as Materials Handler in Industrial Sector, preferably in Oil & Gas Industries.
If you are interested in the above job opening then please revert as soon as possible with your updated CV along with the following details
Position Applied for:
Current Mobile Number:
Kindly mail your updated CV to email@example.com
Contact: 022 4360 7719(Monali)
To efficiently lead the Electrical Team responsible for reliable maintenance of Electrical & Automation Systems of Finishing Areas of Arcelor Mittal Jubail.
Policies, Systems, Process & Procedures
Fulfill the Health, Safety & Environmental responsibilities as identified in the Responsibilities and Accountabilities section of the Health & Safety Program.
play a role in execution, that the plant will be in line with all expectations set for safety, reliability, productivity, quality and cost.
Follow work instructions & procedures and perform assigned tasks and work in a team to Install, operate and maintain Mechanical & Electrical systems in Auxiliaries ( Utilities) area including Water Treatment plant, Compressors, Cranes & Power Distribution systems with HV / MV distribution boards, PCC, MCC Building services etc., and ensure that these equipments are functioning according to specifications.
Work with a Team of Engineers, Technicians and ensure best performance.
Fulfill the responsibilities as identified in the Attendance Management Process.
Provide training and development to co-workers and help maintain Standard Operating Procedures, Best Practices and Job Safe Practices to ensure the transfer of knowledge to others.
Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, efficiently and ensure that the physical condition of equipments does not deteriorate.
Diagnose Mechanical / Electrical problems and determine how to correct them, checking drawings and manuals, and parts catalogs as necessary.
Inspect, operate, and test machinery and equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
– Must have working knowledge in Electrical systems in Steel Mills with Drives & Automation Systems.
– Preferable experience in HV / MV distribution boards, PCC, MCC Building services etc.
– Experience in Seamless Pipe plant will be an asset.
Education & Experience
Degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics with above 5 years experience or Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics with above 8 years experience.
Experience in Independently working in any one or more of the following fields:
– Drives & Automation Systems (ABB / Siemens / Schneider / GE / Rockwell)
– Electrical systems installation / maintenance of High Voltage and Medium Voltage equipments like GIS, Vacuum Breakers, ACB and power relays.
– PCC, MCC (conventional and intelligent) & AC motor maintenance.
– Field devices like Photocells, Proximity sensors, Limit switches, Encoders, etc.
Exposure to SAP based Maintenance systems id Preferable.
Interested candidates apply immediately at
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / Contact – 02261957513
Following documents are mandatory.
1. Update Resume with White Background photographs.
2. Skype Id
3. Original Passport
4. Qualification & Experience Certificates
5. Current Location
6. Current Salary
7. Expected Salary
TEL 022-61957500 EXTN : 513
The Group invites young and talented professionals with experience in Information technology industry and also brokerage firms to join the new Indian team of a multinational conglomerate, offering new dimension of growth to expand their professional careers
– Must have hands on system admin experience with Microsoft Windows 2008 R2/2012 servers.
– Working knowledge of Storage and Data Domain Back-up appliance. Candidates with hands on expertise for EMC Storage and Data Domain admin related activities will be preferred. Should be to manage Servers, Storage and Hyper-V virtual environment.
– Working knowledge of Hyper-V configuration and maintenance related activities.
– Working knowledge of Backup Solutions, Storage Solutions and remote connectivity exposure. Database. Compressed Backup etc.
– Ensuring that storage, archiving, backup and recovery procedures are functioning correctly
– Working closely with IT Software development team to resolve issues related to applications.
– Fair knowledge on Networking, Networking Monitoring Tools, System Event logs, SQL server related event logs etc. Knowledge of Web Servers (IIS 6.0/7.0), FTP servers, Antivirus etc.
– Good understanding of new technology, Hardware, Driver/Firmware/BIOS Updates from Websites.
– Show ownership and commitment on the tasks taken up to understand the requirement and deliver in time with internal customers.
– Good written and verbal communications skills and ability to Communicate /interact clearly with internal customers is a must.
– Team oriented, always ready to take up newer challenges and contribute & enthusiastic to learn new things.
– To be able to perform in 24 x 6 Environment in shift roaster including night shifts sometimes. Should be willing to work independently, passion to meet aggressive timelines in a large production environment.
– Strong technical subject matter expertise on Data Center infrastructures .
– Understand /research and formulate processes for upgrading networks or software whenever an upgrade is available in the market.
– Manage and maintain the inventory of all Hardware, software and IT related resources accurately.
– Work closely with the business heads to analyze and estimate the IT infrastructure requirements for each business units, well in advance
– Understand /research and formulate processes for upgrading networks or software whenever an upgrade is available in the market.
– Provide directions and inputs and also implement and monitor all the organizational IT related projects
– Manage information technology and computer systems
Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
– Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees,
Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
– Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
– Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
– Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
– Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
– Preserve assets, information security and control structures
– Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
– Be the main technical go to for any escalations from the team, technical or administration.
– Maintain close supplier relationships and ensure negotiation of good discounts and drive IT procurement.
– Flexible person with the ability to manage stressful situations and adapt to rapidly changing environments and requirements.
5+ years experience