Category Archives: Jobs in USA
- The candidate will work as part of a dynamic team using agile development methodology and supporting mission critical systems that are being expanded and integrated.
The candidate will perform duties of the technical expert, with a thorough understanding of the business, systems and applications.
He/She will have responsibility for analyzing business requirements and procedures and thus help ensure that these requirements are valid, meeting overall business goals and that the technical direction is consistent.
He/She is responsible for designing, and building scalable, maintainable, and robust software solutions to develop and/or improve existing business processes.
- The candidate will also participate in the reviews of application design and technical deliverables of the team throughout development to ensure completeness, consistency, quality and requirement traceability; and ensure that development standards are followed, including code reviews and unit testing.
The candidate will work with customers and technical staff in the resolution of software problems and respond to suggestions and requests for software modifications or enhancements.
Role requires significant multi-tasking, a broad perspective and conceptual analytical thinking to solve complex and sometimes ambiguous problems.
- Candidate also needs to apply substantial depth of industry knowledge/experience to drive through change.
He/She needs to have skills at interfacing with various teams across the organization and be able to communicate with multiple levels in the organization.
He/She will primarily develop Oracle pl/sql packages using current 11g capabilities and best practices.
He/She will tune PL/Sql and SQL code that both they and others have written.
He/She will develop and maintain Oracle objects like Tables, Indexes, Clusters, Index Organized tables, Global Temp tables, function based indexes, Collections, Pipelined Functions, Views and Materialized Views etc.
He/She will have working knowledge of Oracles implementation of concepts like Queuing, Partitioning, Bulk processing, constraints etc.
- He/She will have a working knowledge of database modeling and various levels of normalization and generalization and be able to read, interpret, and create logical and physical models/ERDs.
The candidate should have over 5 years of system analysis/development experience for large scale IT projects
The candidate should have over one year of OLAP/data warehouse/datamart experience or the equivalent years writing complex reports based on large tables (tables over 100Gig) OR reports using large numbers of normalized tables (over 15 in single SQL statements)
The candidate should have over one year Unix scripting knowledge (Korn shell, Perl, Sed, Awk)
The candidate should be comfortable using vi as an editor
- Position: Internal Auditor
- Experience: 5-7 Year into EPC company
Must have graduation Degree/b.com/M.com/MBA/ICWA with Good writing skills and Communication Skills.
- 5+ years experience
- Must have similar experience in Tyres and batteries.
- Gulf returned candidates will be preferred.
- Must have 3 to 5 years of experience in FMCG industry.
- Must hold GCC license.
- Gulf returned candidates will be preferred.
- Client Interview in Mumbai in next week
- Urgent Opening for Cost Accountant for a leading steel manufacturer in Ghana, Africa
- We have an urgent requirement with one of the leading contracting company for the role of Scaffolding Supervisor/inspector and the position is to be based in Qatar
Below is Job description for your reference
The role is for supervisor but he should be flexible in working as inspector
ITI or +2 Qualified with 10 years experience
English Read / Write
Valid Scaffolder supervisor certificate – Issued @ GCC by GL or Velosi or equivalent
Valid Scaffolder Inspector certificate – Issued @ GCC by GL or Velosi or equivalent
Salary Qrs 3,000 Qrs 4000/Month + Free accommodation + food + Yearly air ticket to home town + Medical
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated cvs in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning their Current CTC, Expected CTC And availability to join
o Achievement of targets / / Resource Productivity / Strategic delivery
o Volume / Profitability / Cycle time / Costs control- Directs and Indirects / Exposure control
o New Customer and Market development- Identification of Product Potential (in Global Portfolio) wrt to Regional landscape (Market Potential and legal/logistics Framework) and aligning Market requirements with Supply chain requisites with respective Product Desk
Operations, Business Development, Sales & Marketing:
o Driving Country Structure and Operations for 100% Subsidiary Operations in line with Legal Framework of Country Regulations
o Budgets setting and Review- Volume, Profitability, Costing, Overheads with respect to P&L for and Consolidated Regional MIS for Local Company and Indent Framework of Business.
o Managing customer relationships/ Negotiation/ Pricing / Contracts/ Documentation flow
o Management of overall trading book and Contract fulfillment
3+ years experience
- We are hiring for Oman
- Position- Scaffolding Supervisor
1.Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable
2.Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
3.Producing error-free accounting reports and present their results
4.Analyzing financial information and summarizing financial status
5.Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers
6.Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
7.Provide input into departments goal setting process
8.Report to management regarding the finances of establishment
9.Assist with tax audits and tax returns, if any
Determines value of depreciable assets
10.Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
11.Support month-end and year-end close process
12. Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
13. Day to day accounting & banking activities as assigned by the Management
1.Proven experience as a financial controller, accounting supervisor, chief or senior accountant
2.Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
Awareness of business trends
3.Familiarity with financial accounting statements
4.Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
5.Hands-on experience with accounting software packages,
Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
Accuracy and attention to detail
6.Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting information.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading secretarial publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Secretary Skills and Qualifications:
Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Organization, Travel Logistics, Typing, Verbal Communication
Previously worked as Secretary is MUST.