Job Title: Executive PA
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the Chairman to manage workload and activities.
- Co-ordinate and maintain his diary including organising of all appointments, meetings, travel arrangements.
- Monitor and respond to general enquiry mails as appropriate and manage interruptions to support effective time management for the Chairman
- Identify, anticipate and prepare information requirements of the Chairman for meetings, appointments, presentations etc and follow up inward and outwards requests for information, outstanding reports and correspondence.
- Arrange meeting rooms for internal and external meetings as requested and in advance for recurring meetings
- Assist with the coordination of specific projects
- Schedule meetings for the Chairman, prepare agenda and draft minutes
- At least 7-10years experience in PA/admin role
- Experience in diary management, travel arrangements, expense claims and
- Good telephone etiquette
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of managing a team in an administrative capacity
- Ability to prioritise administrative duties,organize and prioritise work for self and Director in an environment with multiple and conflicting demands
- Capacity to balance the need to operate independently or work as part of a team, as tasks require.
- Ability to provide reliable administrative support and maintain a positive team spirit
- Well developed writing skills with high attention to detail.
Qualifications & Interpersonal
- Above 38 years
- A Degree in Business Administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing personality
- Well rounded interpersonal skill set
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills with the capacity to build strong team relationships
- Work effectively in team environment and initiate process improvements where required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive matters diplomatically and discreetly
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Executive PA) to email@example.com before Friday 20th November, 2015
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.